- No products
To be determined Shipping
Total 0,00 €
The term ‘HALE' or ‘us' or ‘we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is AWEC EUROPE S.L., C/ dels Vern 3, 17004 Girona (Spain).
The term ‘you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without HALE's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Spain.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by HALE and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of HALE. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, HALE takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Why do we need your information?
With the aim of providing the services or products you request, in some cases we will ask for your personal information. Some examples in which we need to have these data to carry out the actions you request are: Making purchases, contacting our customer service, requests to receive communications, create a user account, participate in our raffles and contests or use our website.
The user guarantees the authenticity of all data communicated through www.wearehale.com and must keep the information provided to HALE updated, so that it corresponds at all times with your actual situation, being solely responsible for the false statements or inaccuracies, as well as the damages caused thereby to HALE or third parties.
In what cases do we use your personal data?
To communicate information that may be of interest to you
To be able to offer you our page's functionalities (purchase, participation in promotions, access to the customer service form)
To improve our services and adapt them to the profile of our clients
For general objectives of analysis and research for the company's internal strategy
To prevent or detect fraud, illegal uses or infractions. To protect our property, security and rights
Other purposes: if you use your personal data for other purposes we will provide you with a specific notice at the time of collection and we will ask for your prior consent.
How long will we store your personal data?
What do I have the right to do with my personal data?
You must know that at any time you can request: access to your personal data; electronic copy of your personal data; correction of your personal data; elimination of your personal data.
Specifically, in accordance with the current regulations you have the following rights:
Access: Obtain information regarding the processing of your personal data.
Rectification: In the case that your personal data are inaccurate or incomplete you can request its modification.
Deletion: Request the deletion of your personal data provided that any of the causes provided by law is fulfilled.
Limitation of treatment: Request limitation of the processing of your personal data provided that any of the causes provided by law is fulfilled.
Opposition: Objection to the processing of your personal data.
Portability of the data: Request that the personal data you have given us be returned in digital format.
If you wish to exercise these rights, I can do so by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by postal mail to the address C/ dels Vern, 3, Girona, CP-17004. We will ask you to send us a scanned copy of your ID.
In accordance with current law, we inform you that you are authorized to file an appeal with the Data Protection Agency.
Is my personal information shared with someone?
HALE is responsible for the personal data collected and guarantees its confidentiality. The use of the data will only be the one specified at the time of the client's approval and HALE is committed to adopting levels of protection and the necessary technical and organizational measures that guarantee the security of your personal data to avoid loss, theft, treatment and unauthorized access.
How can I contact HALE?
If you do not want your personal data to be treated for the purposes described here, you must inform us by letter addressed to Awec Europe, S.L., c / dels Vern, No. 3, 17004 Girona, or by email to the address email@example.com
What are cookies and what do we use them for?
Cookies are data stored by your browser. At the moment of accepting our cookies policy, you are allowing us to access the data collected by the cookies, such as a reminder of user preferences (language, access data or personalization of the page).